The Engineering and Production Training Program is designed to develop the trainee's engineering skills through assignments in 2 -3 of the engineering areas within SNF's operations. After the successful completion of required rotational assignments within a 1 year period, the participant will be placed in a permanent engineering position.
- The Engineering and Production Trainee will report to an area manager, supervisor, or project leader in various engineering and production areas of SNF.
- Production Engineering - Track manufacturing performance to identify, communicate, and eliminate production performance issues (on-stream time, off-spec, and waste/yields) in order to continually maximize production efficiency.
- Project Engineering - Determine capital project specification by analyzing process design, development of material and energy balances, sizing, and specification of equipment, piping, and valves.
- Equipment Engineering - Assist in generating proposals, drawing development, and fabrication management in the manufacture of polymer make-down (dispersing) equipment. As appropriate assist with field start-up and troubleshooting.
- The Trainee is eligible for permanent placement after successful completion of training in at least 1 of the engineering rotational assignments.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong orientation to team development.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Ability to travel on field start-up and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training