| SNF Holding Company|
life insurance, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, 401(k)
United States, Georgia, Riceboro
| September 23, 2023 |
Summary of Position:
- Review a list of slow-pay accounts to make collection calls.
- Maintain files for outside collection accounts & make recommendations for turning uncollectible accounts over to the agencies.
- Enter charge card payments.
- Make Collection calls to customers with past-due accounts.
- Investigate and resolve differences between invoices and payments.
- Document collection efforts. Update the contact information of customers.
- Develop relationships with remitting personnel at customer locations.
- Develop working relationships internally and assist in other accounting activities.
Essential Functions & Frequency:
- Process credit card payments daily.
- Assist the credit department manager as needed.
- Release orders from credit hold.
- Recommend credit file reviews when necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business preferred.
- Work experience may be a substitute for a college degree.
- 1+ years of Accounts Receivable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, A/X.
- Omnis experience preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick/Incidental Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training